Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jack is Yellow

Jack believes that my challenge against him for the marathon is unfair since I am so obviously superior to him in regards to Max VO2 Levels. Basically my blood delivers oxygen to my muscles quicker and more efficiently than his. To put it in layman's terms, Jack's blood is the US Postal Service, I am FedEx.

Due to the aforementioned reasons Jack rejected my challenge on the marathon and decided that it would be more fair to compete against me in the Marine Corps PFT. I accept his challenge because I know that I will defeat him. So sometime before Paul goes back to Bloomington, IN the three brothers will compete in USMC PFT, with the highest scorer, likely me, proclaiming superiority.

Here's what I've been up to in preparation:
45 minute runs) in the rice patties known as Ault Park Trails.
Quite a few pushups.
Even more situps.
Med Ball aided squats.
(I'd give more detail, but I don't remember Patton telling Rommel about US battle preparations)

With that I will leave music video, the song is about Daniel Larusso, but in many respects it could have been written about me:




1 comment:

Jeremy said...

But I like the USPS.